There are various instances where users get it that AOL Mail is not working. Though quite common, these issues are nothing serious and can be removed with some fast and simple fixes. Without a doubt, AOL Mail is one of the most chosen email clients that provide an all-in-one resolution for emailing, browsing, instant messaging, and dial-up connectivity. However, as great as it might seem, AOL Mail suffers frequent lags. Let's take a look at how you should deal with common AOL Mail issues and troubleshoot them.
Fix AOL Mail is not working on windows
To resolve the AOL not working or Mail stopped working issue on Windows, try the following fixes:
Apply exact AOL Mail server settings
- Go to "Settings" in windows 10 and then navigate to manage the account choice.
- Here select the AOL account and then tap on the Mailbox Sync Settings option.
- For the Mailbox sync settings, select [email protected] as IMAP Username and Imap.AOL.com as Incoming Mail Server.
- For SMTP Outgoing Server go in smtp.AOL.com. Port: 587 and for SMTP Username enter [email protected]
- For password, enter your Windows 10 Mail app password.
Fix AOL Mail is not working on Mac
The main trouble of not sending or receiving AOL Mail emails on Mac is incorrect details like a mistyped email address or password and wrongly configured STMP server settings.
- After installing AOL Mail on Mac, open the email menu and tap on the preference option.
- In the preference window, tap on the Account tab and then select the AOL Mail account.
- Open the Account Information tab, make sure of any mistyped entry, and right it.
- Now go back to the AOL Mail account tab and choose server settings.
- Modify the outgoing Mail menu to the AOL Mail server.
- Now tap on the Edit STMP server list and verify that all the settings are exact.
Fix AOL Mail not working on android
If you are facing AOL Mail issues on your android device, follow the below-mentioned steps to fix AOL mail is not working difficulty.
Disable stop the AOL app and then restart it
- Tap on the Settings on your Android app and then tap the apps choice.
- From the listing of the apps, get the AOL app, and click it.
- On the following screen, you will see uninstall and force stop choice.
- Tap on Force stop, and if prompted, tap on the verify button.
Update android to its latest version
AOL Mail to work correctly needs the latest version of Android installed on the phone. You can update your phone's android version during settings and then update your choice.
Re-install the AOL app
- If nothing works, the last resort is to remove the app from your phone and reinstall it.
- After uninstalling the app, easily open Google Play Store on your android device.
- Enter in AOL app in the search bar and press the search button.
- Now tap on the install button next to the AOL app to install it on your phone.
Fix AOL Mail not working on iPhone
If you are an iOS user and facing errors with my AOL mail not working on your iPhone, apply the following fixes to bring it back to a working state:
Reconfigure network settings
- Wrong network settings can cause the AOL Mail not working issue. Resetting the network settings can assist in rectifying it?
- Open the settings and then tap on the common tab.
- Now select the reset choice.
- Reset choice will present you with different settings; choose the reset network settings option.
- You should note down your VPN / APN settings if any, and your wifi password will also be reset.
Deleting and then adding the AOL account can also resolve the AOL Mail not working errors. Follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Open Settings on your iPhone and then enter accounts and passwords.
- Here, select the AOL account and then select, delete account option.
- It will remove your AOL account from the phone.
- Next, to add the account, again open settings, and go to account and passwords.
- Tap on the add account choice and enter AOL Mail Login credentials to login into your account.
After study and following all instructions, your AOL mail is not working, so you should go to the official AOL assist page to connect with the AOL team and fix your issue.
Leave a reply
Your email address will not be published. required fields are marked *