In recent times when Instagram is one of the prominent channels for social media marketing, retailers, marketers, and brands are looking for ways to grow their sales using this channel.
So do the Shopify store owners. Marketers are well-known for the popularity of Instagram among different age groups, especially the younger generation.
Hence, Shopify Instagram is a significant platform integration for Shopify store owners and marketers to drive sales as well as grow a reputed customer base.
Instagram will prove to bring the audience's engagement by grabbing their attraction at the point of contact and narrowing it down to the customer conversion funnel.
To know more, continue to read on.
Why Use Instagram For Shopify?
Ever since its launch, Instagram has been a favorite platform for the younger generation to share and learn about the social life of other people. As Celebrities also play a major role on Instagram, most ordinary people come and join Instagram to get acquainted with the real & social life of their favorite & popular celebrity.
Getting influenced by celebrities, ordinary people also eventually start building creative content and uploading on Instagram to grow reach and share their work with millions of people across the world.
With this growing craze, Instagram has become a one billion active users community and one of the rapidly increasing social media channels where thousands of people and businesses create new accounts daily.
Besides these facts, Instagram is also a social media platform where its 60% users agree that they discover new products and services over Instagram than any other online platform.
Moreover, Instagram is also a community where people talk about businesses and brands by tagging them with hashtags and mentions, increasing the consumer's interaction and spreading the word with their Instagram friends and followers.
This all shows that Instagram is a potential social media platform for every brand and marketers of all sizes. Hence Shopify owners can also utilize this platform to drive maximum sales and profits.
How? Well, here below, we have mentioned some amazing ways to incorporate Instagram for your Shopify to drive enormous results, whether sales, customer engagement, trust, and build a strong rapport with your audience.
Steps To Leverage Instagram To Drive More Sales For Your Shopify Store
Start with, Optimize Instagram Business Profile
- First, to start driving sales with Instagram, you need to create an Instagram Business account, or if you already have one, then you need to optimize it.
- Add a logo and unique image that distinguish you from Instagram profiles as well as defines your brand more effectively.
- Create content that connects your audience with your brand. It should be informative, attractive, engaging, and entertaining throughout your Instagram feeds.
- Also, make a diverse range of content like product images, tutorials, videos, IGTV, reels, latest trends, etc., that are relevant and offer value to your followers.
- Last but not least, make sure to upload only quality photographs and content; it will enhance your Instagram Business account.
Reach Potential Audience
- Now you have optimized your Instagram Business account and uploaded qualitative content, the next thing on your list should be to reach the potential audience of your business.
- You can increase the number of your followers through hashtag campaigns, Instagram content, promotional ads, etc.
- For a brand, hashtag campaigns are the best strategy to reach more audiences. Do good research while designing a hashtag, check for the latest trends, and people can easily catch the phrase. It will surprisingly boost the popularity of your brand among Instagram users.
- Instagram contests like giveaways and polls help your Instagram Business account to grow the number of followers on your account. It will increase the number of followers by asking followers to participate and win an amazing gift hamper or an expensive product.
- Another way to boost the popularity of your Instagram account and increase followers is through promotional ads. With the help of Instagram ads, you can target the specific audience that fits your buyer's persona and reach them more effectively.
Create Shoppable Posts
- To increase more sales and convert followers into loyal customers, Shoppable Instagram posts are a great tool for Shopify owners.
- With the recently introduced feature, you can tag your branded products into the Instagram images on your account or collect user-generated posts featuring your product.
- Then from the inventory, select the product, add price, brief product description, and add a buy button that redirects to your Shopify Store.
- When your followers see their favorite products tagged in the post, it will boost entice them to buy that product directly from the Instagram post.
- Moreover, you can also use brand-specific stickers or add a swipe-up link in your Instagram Stories to allow followers to check your online store, which eventually boosts sales results.
Over To You
That's it. Now you know how to boost sales of your Shopify store with Instagram. With a strategic and step-by-step process, you can build a powerful Instagram and Shopify amalgamation that drives exceptional results.
Follow these above-mentioned tips, and definitely, you are going to create a community that pays you even in the long run.
Leave a reply
Your email address will not be published. required fields are marked *