Guest Post Submission Guidelines
Got an idea for an article that would add value to She Owns It? We’d love to hear about it! We don’t reply to every submission but do our best to let you know if your submission has been approved.
Before you write and submit your post, please read the following:
- Submission of your guest post does not guarantee publication. Your submission will be reviewed and if it will benefit Guest Note’s readers, it is likely to be published.
- Links back to your own blog or site should be modest and fit the content of your post. If you include too many links, chances are low it will be published. Make sure any links in your post are relevant and valid. Links deemed to be irrelevant to the main idea of your post will be removed without notice. Likewise, any non-working links will be removed without notice.
- Word count: 500 – 2000 words is preferred. The maximum word count is 5000.
- Posts must be high-quality, original content (i.e. not published anywhere else online).
- Posts end with a brief author’s bio that links to the site (or sites) of the author’s choice.
- We reserve the right to edit your submission for brevity, grammar, readability, and sometimes for meaning. If too much editing is required to make the post useful, chances are pretty low that it will be published.
- You retain the copyright to your writing, but once it’s submitted to She Owns It, we reserve the right to use, reuse and refer to it.