Recently, WhatsApp emerged in the headlines notifying that it will now be accepting cash transfers. Did this astonish you? Well the app is never at rest, thus with no surprise, soon we may see each other transferring monetary means, digitally.
The app has come a long way after establishing a strong foundation in 2009. Making way into our lives, WhatsApp has us all impressed. Year after year, the app has only gotten better. The cross communicating platform has extensively invested in the software. It has certainly modified patterns of communication.
As the world has globalized, WhatsApp seems to have a major share in it. Today, if you are able to negotiate your rate with a client abroad, the app has granted a favor upon you. On the contrary, what we also assess is an overwhelming growth of competing apps on mobile and e commerce. As much fruitful as they are, there is still a lot of inadequacy that makes us say, Make Apps like WhatsApp. Loud and clear, what has got us speaking for the app is not curb to certain features.
WhatsApp like no other
● Works on almost all phones: With an array of mobile phone choices on your list, this app works best and functions appropriately on gadgets of all brands.
● No Ads with WhatsApp: This one, we all agree with. Pop-ups and ads are the worst. They not only disrupt you during virtual sessions but also affect the grip of your phone’s storage. Amid this, having installed an app that does not indulge in any sort of ads is a bliss.
● No extra charges: Two decades earlier, who knew that contacting someone millions of miles away would be so inexpensive. With overseas communication that is long term, WhatsApp takes the throne.
● Last seen feature: To keep track of contact with your family and friends, your last seen would do its part. It helps in navigating and has also resulted as the most significant tool WhatsApp could ever come up with.
As per statistics, more than 65 billion messages are sent through WhatsApp, every passing day. The figure not only accounts to individuals but also businesses that have opened catalogs, designated businesses accounts and so much more on and from the app.
5 WhatsApp secrets that you did not know
Like discussed, the app is enormous and has a lot to offer. The following tricks may be eye-opener to you.
1. Reply to a group message in private: In case of personal references or if you feel individual responses are better, you can always opt for the option.
2. Send a voice note without pressing the hold button: We bet, you were oblivious about this. It is possible to record voice notes with a lock. By pressing and holding the microphone, you can swipe up the lock. It will stay locked until you unlock and send your voice message.
3. Pin chats: one of the regular things you do encounter are skipping messages and then forgetting to reply. If this defines you, it is possible to pin chats at the top of your chat list.
4. Bookmark messages: It is also what you call ‘starred messages’. The app gives you an option to mark messages that can be significant to you such as location, deadlines, or any other message that can be considered with high importance.
5. Customize notifications: Let’s say, you have a long contact list and do not want to reply to each chat, but with every notification you still end up opening WhatsApp. What you can do is make alterations to your messages. This feature can be accessed with customizing notification against the name of your contact.
With all the pointers discussed, it can be said that your obsession with WhatsApp is real. On the core aspect, it is not only messages but as the app transforms every now and then users obsess over different dimensions of the app. It could be group video calls, stickers, gifs, and even the text style writing on the chat box.
Should you go for WhatsApp Business?
If you are an emerging startup founder or a business executive, there are many reasons that will captivate you to opt for WhatsApp business. Apart from everything else, the purpose of marketing has been consumer centric lately. This means, getting closer to your customer is the best approach you can adopt. It will not only give you maximum details of your customers, but also build an interactive relation.
The direct communication via WhatsApp is the best way to engage with them. Through a two sided communication, you will know where your customers are, what they prefer, giving a glimpse of their buying patterns.
Undeniably, the billion-dollar App has open wide opportunities for individuals and businesses. As the usage time increases, WhatsApp would keep on bringing wonders for its users.
Leave a reply
Your email address will not be published. required fields are marked *