People who spend a holiday in the holiest sites like Mecca and Madina are the luckiest people ever because it is surely a dream for thousands of people around the globe to go for Umrah at least once in their lifetime. And to spend vacations there, it is a once in a lifetime opportunity.
Also, it is known as a mini-Hajj and is among the prestigious holy rituals in the teachings of Islam, but for Muslims, it is an obligation and all those who can afford and have no financial constraints are highly recommended to do so.
Usually, in the fall, nearly all individuals get leave from their work and study for Christmas or annual vacations. So, to invest their leaves in a holy way, many Muslim families believe they should go for Umrah hence they are always looking out for December Umrah Packages.
Your vacation trip starts in Madina Al Munawwarah, staying four nights at the Movenpick Hotel, which is right in front of Masjid e Nabawi. What a pleasant experience it is! Love and enjoy all that Madina has, while your travel agents will look after the rest. It includes all the arrangements.
Over decades of delivering exceptional Umrah services, most of the travel agents make sure you do Umrah with ease and comfort. Their tour operators will take you to visit all important religious and cultural places all across Madina. Later, they will escort you to Mecca Al Mukarramah to do Umrah. You can easily enjoy the bliss of prayer in Haramain Sharifain while residing in the luxury hotels for approx four days within proximity of Haram.
The features of the packages
Travel agencies provide
● Land transport services to Madina, Mecca, and Riyadh by their private buses.
● It also comprises umrah processing facilities for visas.
● Meet and greet at Madina, Mecca, and Jeddah.
● Regular buffet meal
● City tour and visiting the tombs of Mecca and Madina.
● Customized Ihraam for Men
● A free prayer mat for women.
● And access to support at all times.
Umrah in December
As winter approaches, several travel consultants and agencies introduce their packages to the Muslim communities, particularly those living overseas, and it is up to them to get the right package for their preferences and needs. However, there are some factors you need to know before you register for any umrah package at any tour service provider.
Things that you will have to think about very carefully when you decide to go to Umrah:
1. You should be mentally fit to do Umrah as it requires some tough physical movements.
2. Take some time out of your busy schedule, you need to have ample time to do Umrah, at least take two weeks off to go for Umrah. It is advisable to do this religious ritual in comfort, and not to hurry when you pray to Allah the Almighty.
3. Organise your plan wisely and calculate the amount of cash you are going to pay on Umrah expenses. If this amount is smaller than the predicted sum of money, you would either have to wait a bit or seek any better Umrah packages.
Have your holiday season start with religious vacations and explore the most religious places. It is the perfect opportunity to know your religion deeply. There are plenty of travel agencies that have December Umrah packages, so the choice is now yours. Make the most of this opportunity and I am sure that you won’t regret it.
You can perform all the practices with competent advice, have a hassle-free trip all over, and an easy reservation process that has been smartly developed by the guides so that all in one in your package. Let’s see what the December Umrah package for 2021 offers us!
Leave a reply
Your email address will not be published. required fields are marked *