Exclusive Latest Canada Immigration news 2021 by TIC
The latest Canada immigration news 2021 is that the Canadian government aims to develop the economy. Still, with a population of just 37.4 million in the second-largest nation globally, this is proving to be very difficult. That is why the Immigration and Refugee Council of Canada (IRCC) has been charged with accepting almost 1.2 million immigrants over the next three years.
Under 2021-2023, Immigration Level Plan unveiled last week, and the nation expects to receive more than 400,000 permanent residents per year, higher than the earlier immigration goals set. If you’re thinking about immigrating to Canada, your timing couldn’t be better. The Government of Canada has also announced that it will increase immigration to the country in order to help economic recovery and boost growth. The emphasis will be on economic development, with 60% of new admissions coming from the Economic Class.
Latest Canada Immigration News 2021: Atlantic Immigration Pilot
If you discover that you are not eligible for the Express Entry System or don’t think that your CRS score will give you a chance to fight, you don’t need to worry. There are numerous pilot programs and the Provincial Nominee Program provided by Best Immigration Consultants In Chandigarh For Canada that allow semi-skilled foreign workers with job possibilities in Canada to become permanent residents of Canada.
Initially, the program was scheduled to run for two years, but in 2019 it was extended for another two years. The program is currently due to expire in March 2021, and while it has been very successful, we can only hope that it will be renewed again. In the meantime, if you could see yourself living and working in Atlantic Canada, we would highly recommend that you make a jump on your application before the deadline. The three categories available are as follows:
• Atlantic International Graduate Program-for post-secondary graduates in one of the Atlantic provinces with a degree of at least two years. There is no need for work experience.
• Atlantic High Skilled Program-if you have a job offer and a minimum of one year’s work experience in an administrative, technical or professional job. You will need some experience and the equivalent of a Canadian high school diploma.
• Atlantic Intermediate Skilled Program-you only needs a work offer in a semi-skilled position requiring job training. You must also have at least one year of experience in this form of work and the equivalent of a Canadian high school diploma. Semi-qualified occupations include but are not limited to:
1. Cooks, butchers, bakers
2. Food and beverage servers, such as waiters, bartenders, counter attendants
3. Truck drivers
4. Nurse aides and orderlies
The Immigration Consultancy is the trusted Canada Immigration Consultants In Chandigarh. We help our clients to emigrate from one country to canada and through legal and documentation process to increase the chances of immigration for study, work, travel, or business purpose in Canada from Pune.
We provide our clients with a step-by-step guide and solutions by providing them with the list of documents required in the immigration process and the expenses or costs of moving to Canada.
The Atlantic Immigration Pilot is one such program (AIP). In 2017, the four provinces of Newfoundland & Labrador, New Brunswick, Prince Edward Island and Nova Scotia, which make up Atlantic Canada, set up the AIP program to bring economic migration benefits to the region.
So if you are looking to get the visa, feel free to have Free Assessment and book for Dedicated One-hour consultation with our Canada Study Visa Consultants in Chandigarh.