How to Fix Mac Keychain
Try running Keychain's Repair Tool by opening Keychain from your /Applications/Utility folder, then from the menu bar choose Keychain Access, then Keychain First Aid, then enter your password, verify then start it. If there are any problems click Repair then Start.
If that doesn't work then try Resetting your Keychain--you just need to do these steps:
1. Open Keychain Access, which is in the utility folder within the Applications folder.
2. From the Keychain Access menu, choose Preferences.
3. Click General, then click Reset My Default Keychain.
4. Authenticate with your account login password.
5. Quit Keychain Access then Restart your computer.
Leave a reply
Your email address will not be published. required fields are marked *