If you have a mobile, we will create an online profile with the Messages app. But, at a certain stage, you'll have had a problem with your mail. It isn't even close to being new. It appears that iPhone users are having trouble logging into their AOL email accounts or receiving new mail. Fortunately, if AOL Mail Not Working On iPhone, there are always options for getting it to work again.
Method 1: Use Airplane Mode
- Airplane mode can be selected from the iPhone Control Panel:
- To access the Control Panel on your tablet, swipe up.
- Turn airplane mode on by clicking the airplane icon in the upper left corner.
- Wait a few minutes before turning it back on.
- Alternatively, go to iPhone Settings and choose Airplane Mode:
- Go to the iPhone's settings for the home screen.
- Next to the Airplane Module “, slide the bar to make it orange.
Delete your Higher Effect channel's setup.
If you still can't get rid of the loading problem and can't send and receive new emails on your iPhone after turning on and off your airplane mode, it's time to take some more drastic measures.
Steps to your iPhone’s network settings to:
Navigate to the Photos App. Read down before you reach the Specific choices, and click it to reach the next publication's choices. Scroll before they find the "Reset" key, instead select "Update Settings Tab" to verify the move.
Delete AOL from your iPhone account and put it back
- To uninstall your AOL account from your iPhone, go to Settings > Passwords & Accounts.
- These instructions will assist you in removing the iPhone from your AOL account.
- You must take the following measures to reinstall your AOL account:
- Go to Passwords & Accounts > Settings > Passwords & Accounts.
Set up 2-step AOL Mail verification on iPhone
- Choose "Connect Apps," then the iOS Mail app, and finally your iOS computer.
- To begin creating a unique password, select the “Create App Password” option
If you're having trouble with these issues, we hope this article can help. If you have any questions or suggestions, please call AOL Customer Support at +1(866)257–5356 and we'll help you out with some great tips and solutions!
Leave a reply
Your email address will not be published. required fields are marked *