QuickBooks Express Web Connect is an upgrade of QuickBooks Direct Connect that can help you in stabilising a secure connection with your financial institution so that you can download commercial activities into QuickBooks. Sometimes, you may come across QuickBooks Express Web Connect errors while configuring up or running the service. When the bug occurs, you may be unable to download the banking transaction file, and therefore, you have to fix it shortly. In this article, we will discuss and troubleshoot typical QuickBooks Web connect Import errors.
Are you unable to resolve QuickBooks Express Web Connect Errors manually? Give us a call on our QB support helpline number (800)-314-0226 to get instant technical assistance.
How to Deal with Express Web Connect not working in QuickBooks?
Several QB Express Web Connect errors you may confront while setting up the service or getting the bank transaction in your system. Below, we have prepared some common issues that you may get while working on it. Let’s move ahead.
QB authentication.user.credentials error:
QuickBooks authentication.user.credentials failure can appear due to the issue of protected login credentials. This error is one of the confusing QuickBooks Express Web Connect errors and can stop you from accessing your bank. Follow the below-listed instructions to troubleshoot this error:
- Launch QB in the first place and then go to the Help menu.
- Next, click Reset Intuit ID.
- When the text section appears, type YES and press OK.
- In your company file, move to My Company.
- Continuing further, select Sing-in.
- Enter valid Intuit credentials (user id and password) to log in.
- Connect to your financial institution and review if the QuickBooks Express Web Connect error is solved.
Fix QuickBooks Error 198 while working on Express Web Connect
QuickBooks Error 198 is also pop-up when there is an issue with the QB Express Web Connect. This error can take place when a QB user attempts to log in with the wrong user ID. The following are the steps that can assist you in determining the error:
- The very first step is to click on the Company menu.
- Next, you have to choose the My Company option.
- Moving further, click on Sign out.
- At last, you need to set up the bank feed by signing into your Intuit ID and download the banking transaction to check if the QuickBooks error 198 is resolved.
QuickBooks Error 350 (Deactivated Bank Feeds)
Error 350 can take place when a link with the bank feeds goes deactivated. To resolve this QuickBooks Error 350, you may need to go through some different troubleshooting methods mentioned in a detailed article.
The steps explained in this post can be effective if you are experiencing QuickBooks Express Web Connect errors. However, after following these methods, if your issue is not resolved, give us a call on our helpline number (800)-314-0226. In a few seconds, you will communicate with our QuickBooks Error Support team, and they will help in troubleshooting the glitch with ease.
Leave a reply
Your email address will not be published. required fields are marked *