QuickBooks Error 1334 is an installation error that displays due to a corrupted installation file .NET framework and shows up the following error messages:
Error 1334: The file cannot be installed. Insert the QuickBooks CD and retry.
Error 1334: Error writing to file [file name]. Verify that you have access to that directory.
To know how to identify and get rid of QuickBooks Error Code 1334, review the entire post and get to know the right way of fixing the blunder.
Note: Just sit calmly and call on (844)-932-1139 to deal with any kind of QuickBooks problem and improve your accounting expertise right now.
Why Does QuickBooks Installation Error 1334 Happen
- A corrupted Windows registry entries
- Damaged .NET framework file
- Incomplete installation of Software or update
- Due to a Virus or malware
How to identify QuickBooks Desktop error 1334
- If your system works slowly
- When you try to update or run QuickBooks update
- In the middle of the running software, windows will shut down
How to Manage When QuickBooks Error 1334 ‘the file cannot be installed’ Displays
Method 1. Fix the Company File
- Open QuickBooks Company file
- Double click on the file .qbw
- Save the file in another folder
- Open QuickBooks and check for the issue
Method 2. Add or Remove Program
- Press Windows+R then type MSConfig
- Go to Boot tab, click on Safe Boot
- Click OK and Restart your Computer
- After restart, a process will start automatically
- Let finish the process and open QuickBooks
- Go to Help and select Update QuickBooks
- Click on Start option and type MSConfig
- Restart the PC
- When the process is finished, open the QuickBooks and check for the issue
Method 3. Reinstall QuickBooks Using Clean Install Tool
1. Download QuickBooks_clean_install_tool.exe file.
Saver it on the computer and open it to run
Choose the version of your QuickBooks and click on Continue
2. A message box will appear, click on OK
3. C:\ProgramData\Intuit\QuickBooks (Year)
4. Now start a scan of your system and QuickBooks program
5. Check for the issue and try to update again
Method 4. Create a Back Up of QuickBooks Registry
- Press the Start button, type Command in the search box
- Hold Ctrl+shift and Hit the Enter button from your keyboard
- After clicking on Yes, a black colour window will appear
- Type “ Regedit ” then press Enter
- Select the error 392 File in the Registry Editor
- Go to the File menu and select the Export option
- Save the file on your computer to a location
- Type a name and save the file with .reg extension.
- Log in your computer as an Administrator
- Click on Accessories and Programs, system Tool then select Restore
- Click on Restore my PC with an earlier date then click Next
- Select a restoration point and Next
- Click on Choose the latest system restore date
- Restart the system when the process finishes
Now in the future, if you get QuickBooks Error Message 1334, you have a couple of tricks to recover from the issue. Apply one of these and get over the bug or you may rely on QuickBooks live support number (844)-932-1139 to overcome the problem of QuickBooks Error 1334 or other right away.
Leave a reply
Your email address will not be published. required fields are marked *