When is the e-way bill system implemented?
So for your information, let us tell you that from April 1, 2018, the e-way bill has come into force and after the implementation of GST, major changes have started from April 1.
The implementation of the e-way bill will also provide many benefits to the country.
What are the benefits of the E-way bill?
Benefits of E-way bill
After the implementation of this new system, the government hopes that many benefits will be in the interest of the country.
- The transporter will not fear to lose the E Way Bill Number as it will be online.
- E-way Bill Tax can play a big role in stopping theft.
- Businessmen or Transporter will not have to bother with different arrangements in different states.
- Check Verification will take less time during Verification as it is complete System Online.
- The Fast Movement of Digital Interface System accessories.
- But you must know that if there is a benefit to something, then it also has some disadvantages.
What are the disadvantages of the E-way bill?
Along with the benefits of the e-bill, there are disadvantages as well. Know about these losses.
Loss of E-Way Bill
1. There is concern about the e-bill in many states. Many states want to implement their own e-bills. Also, there can be a big mistake in the future.
2. This can be a disadvantage due to poor internet connectivity and a lack of internet access in many locations. Small transporters, especially from provincial areas, will face trouble accessing the GSTN Gateway to generate e-bills.
3. More than one e-bill would have to be laid out as e-commerce retailers use multiple modes of transportation to ensure that goods from the warehouse or manufacturer's area reached customers on time. Also every time a new e-way bill will be generated to change the mode of transport, due to which e-commerce will definitely have to generate a large number of bills for every shipment.
How to register for the e-way bill system?
Step 1. Go to the e-bill bill portal:
First of all, the person has to go to the official website of the e-bill.
Step 2. Registration:
Click on the option of e-bill registration here in the drop-down menu of the registration option, it will take the person to the e-bill registration form.
Step 3. E-bill registration form:
In the first option in the form, enter the GST Registration number (GSTIN), after filling the captcha code below it, click Go. After clicking Go, the entire E Way Bill Registration form will open in front of you.
Step 4. E-bill registration form:
Here the person has to fill the e-bill registration form
- Business GSTIN - Enter The GSTIN number which received after getting GST registration.
- Applicant Name - Write the name of the applicant.
- Name of the business – GST holder must enter the business name.
- Address – GST holder should have to write his address.
- Mobile Number – the person should have to write the mobile number.
Step 5. Click on "Send OTP":
Now after filling all the information, then the person has to click on the Send OTP option next to the mobile number. Enter OTP which will appear on the persons' registered mobile number, enter it in the box and click on Verify OTP option.
Step 6. Generate the New login User Id and Login Password:
Now you have to create your Username Id and Password after that Done. As soon as the persons' username ID and password are validated and approved by the system, then his e-bill registration process is completed.
So in this way, the registered person will be able to do E Way Bill Registration
After registration, we will talk further about how those bills are made.
Leave a reply
Your email address will not be published. required fields are marked *