Definition of e-Governance:
Using Information and Communication Technology in the government process and navigating the government services, transferring the information, integrating the process is e-Governance.
Many of us have queries that how to start an e-Governance Agency? So, here is the correct place you have landed. But, first, let’s discuss the steps to be followed in starting the e-Governance Agencies.
In this decade, the digital era is widely spreading across India. For initiatives, Tamil Nadu designed the nodal agency called TNeGA (Tamil Nadu e-Governance Agency. TNeGA created the portal to helps citizens to access the application at an e-district level with public-centric services. People who plan to start the E-Governance agency need to register into the portal to access all the services offered by the Tamil Nadu Government.
In this article, you will get information and knowledge about the multiple services offered by the TN Government.
Attributes of TNeGA Portal:
• The TNeGA portal provides a wide range of features that the states can benefit from. The main features are,
• The portal has access to online payment transactions, service approval, service delivery, service request.
• It offers easy access to all services for the people and can track the status of the application.
• It navigates various services for various departments.
• People get notified through SMS once the service is delivered.
The citizens can apply the below-mentioned online certificate services online mode.
• Community Certificate,
• Nativity Certificate,
• Income Certificate and Many more.
Steps to get required services:
The people can register with the Government of TNeGA portal by using the following services mentioned below.
Accessing: The applicant should visit the official portal of TNeGA to get benefits from all the services.
User Registration: For new user of the TNeGA portal, you have to register by using the link “NEW USER” to access the portal.
Right Credentials: In the registration process, it moved to fill in the required details.
Few Examples are,
• Applicant Full Name,
• Aadhaar Number,
• Mobile Number,
• email address,
• City and many more.
After entering all details:
1. Click on submit button.
2. Enter the one-time password and click confirm button for confirmation.
3. Click the activation link that is sent through your registered mail id.
Login Portal: You can log in with your email id and password. Now you are eligible for applying for any services through a web portal.
Applying for services: You can select required services and read instructions to be followed.
Documents: Filling correct details along with required documents is necessary.
Acknowledgment number: After filling application form, the application ID will be received as an acknowledgment for reference purposes. Then click on the OK button, it will generate a receipt.
Leave a reply
Your email address will not be published. required fields are marked *