Have you wondered what would happen if you drink impure and contaminated water? Contaminated water is the cause of stomach infections and diseases like typhoid, dysentery, etc. One must avoid impure water at all costs. That is why you should get a water purifier for your home. Water purifiers cleanse the impure water and make it bacteria-free.
5 Reasons To Use A Water Purifier
We all know about the growing impure water problem, but few only decide to act. We really can take care of ourselves and our families by doing one simple thing: getting a Water Softener. In the following points we will explain the benefits of having one:
In most highly developed cities, the water management and water supply are regulated and monitored. But in urban areas, it is probably not. So in recent times, we have seen a rise in the number of cases that have been caused due to water contamination.
So what can you do to save your family from getting affected? Install a water purifier. RO purifiers act as a protective shield and purify the impure water and make it free of all germs and bacteria.
- Removes Contaminants
Local municipalities are calm to supply clean water free of all bacteria to households but let us tell you that is not the case. Most pipes that carry the water to the households frequently leak and are not properly repaired. On top of that, they are not properly disinfected and carry dissolved physical, biological, chemical, even radiological substances. And you must not allow these substances to reach you or your children. A water purifier will help you eliminate all these harmful substances making the water pure and suitable for drinking.
- Protects Your Health
Health is an age-old saying and true indeed. All we want at the end of the day is to remain active and healthy. And you guess it right, drinking purified water from RO service will take us a step forward in that direction. Having a water purifier enables us to set our purification limits. Purified water gives you energy and makes you more healthy and active. It is your first step towards a healthy lifestyle.
- Reduces Plastic Pollution
If you think this is an irrelevant point, allow me to explain in detail. We often find ourselves buying mineral water that is sold in plastic bottles when we travel. Unfortunately, these bottles cannot be recycled and cause plastic pollution. Now, if you have a water purifier at home, you will cultivate the habit of carrying your water bottle with you. The European Commission has already said that when you make good quality water available for the people, the plastic pollution gets cut down by 17%. As a result, there will be fewer plastic bottles lying on the street and will reduce plastic pollution.
- Improves Taste Of Regular Water
Tap water supplied by municipalities might have a foul odor or taste because of the dissolved chemicals. Purified water is rich in minerals that make the water taste good and odor-free. This mineral-rich purified water is very good for your body and health. It will make your skin more glowy and your hair dense.
Benefits Of Purifier Maintenance Service
A brand new water purifier comes with a year-long free RO service. But what after that? You can enroll in various purifier maintenance services plans where you buy professional services from various companies on an annual basis. And get your purifier serviced by experts at regular intervals. Now let’s talk about the benefits of this system:
- Maintenance at regular intervals will ensure that your purifier is working properly
- Extends the longevity of the purifier if you avail of Water Purifier service Kanpur.
- Detailed inspection of various parts of RO purifier like the filter, RO membrane, pipes, water tank, other electrical parts, etc
- Your system will get cleaned bi-monthly or annually by professionals, which will help your purifier to function better than before
- Customer satisfaction is their main goal, and so they give you few advantages now and then
- AMC purifier maintenance services are pocket-friendly. Starts around 1000/- per year.
But Do You Need One? And Why?
Annual Maintenance Contract (AMC) is a contractual water purifier service between the company and the buyer, which ensures periodic service and maintenance of the water purifier. Lets us discuss the following points why you need one:
- AMC service will ensure that your purifier is checked and repaired as and when needed. Maintaining a purifier is necessary because it cleanses the impure water for you. A broken purifier means the water will not be filtered properly, resulting in stomach aches and indigestion
- It is a simple procedure, and you do not sign lengthy forms or contracts
- You will be given the first three free services and additional free breakdown services as you register
- Free replacements for parts like filters and RO membranes
- Free replacement of exhausted parts by the company during the contract period.
If you want a healthy and active life, switch to drinking purified water. The other name for water is life. So, we must drink plenty of water to keep ourselves hydrated and healthy.
Leave a reply
Your email address will not be published. required fields are marked *