Movement may be the best way to relieve back pain. Here are some tips to help you stay physically active.
Discover the joy of movement
Back pain is a common problem. Find out how you can get rid of pain and start living a full life again.
If something hurts, we try to move less. However, regular physical activity is one of the main ways to relieve and prevent pain. Even if at first you feel a little discomfort, you should not give up training. Physical activity helps to overcome stiffness of movements, strengthen muscles and accelerate the healing process.
Simple exercises will help ease back pain. Return the joy of movement to yourself, do not let the pain interfere with you.
Studies have shown that low-intensity aerobic exercise (such as walking) helps relieve lower back pain. Try to walk more - to work (at least part of the way), to the store. Walking strengthens the muscles that hold the body upright and improves spinal stability.
If you are in a sitting position for a long time (for example, when you are working at a computer), this creates a large load on the lower back, as a result of which pain can occur in it. Take regular breaks during work: get up from time to time, do warm-ups.
Our spine needs movement, so low physical activity can aggravate back pain. Simple back stretching exercises can help relieve pain and increase range of motion. Do not make sudden movements: exercise should not be painful. Exercise on a flat, solid surface.
DID YOU KNOW?
The human spine is S-shaped and consists of 33 vertebrae. It protects the brain from shaking while walking and running.
Stretching the back muscles
- Lie on your back, pull your knees to your chest
- Stretch your head to your knees until you feel a pleasant pull in your back
- Hold in this position for 20-30 seconds
- Repeat exercise 5-10 times
Knee to chest
- Lie on your back, bend your knees, place your feet on the floor
- Grasp one knee with your hands and gently pull it as close to your chest as possible.
- Hold in this position for 20-30 seconds, repeat with the other leg
- Repeat exercise 5-10 times with each leg
For back problems it’s good to go swimming. It practically does not create a load on the spine and back, because water supports our body. It is advisable to take a few lessons with a trainer to practice the technique of movement, since some swimming styles with improper stroke technique can create an increased load on the neck and back.
Exercises to strengthen the muscles of the trunk, abdomen, back and pelvis help relieve back pain and improve a sense of balance. Any exercises for the abs and back muscles are suitable. One of the main exercises that can relieve back pain by strengthening the muscles supporting the spine is to strengthen the deep muscles of the abdomen.
On examining, 92% of people had back pain, so almost everyone must follow these exercises:
- Lie on your back, place a small flat pillow or book under your head
- Bend your knees, place your feet on the floor, spread your legs to the width of your hips
- Relax your upper body, press your chin to your chest
- As you exhale, tighten your lower abdominal muscles and raise your pelvis. Do not strain your muscles too much.
- Hold in this position, take 5-10 slow breaths and exhalations, relax your muscles
Repeat exercise 5 times
Before performing any new exercise, consult your doctor. In case of sharp or sudden pain during exercise, you must stop training and consult a doctor.
In case you are not fit to perform these exercises then you can try best CBD oil for back pain which are clinically approved with no side-effects on the body and relieves your muscles instantly.
Leave a reply
Your email address will not be published. required fields are marked *