QuickBooks Enterprise is advanced accounting software that helps you in managing your financial tasks like payrolls, inventory tracking, payables, and much more very easily. In order to enhance the performance of your QuickBooks Enterprise, you need to upgrade and update it with the latest version. The new release of the version not only adds new features to the software but also makes your accounting more secure and systematic.
Steps to Upgrade QuickBooks Enterprise 2021 windows 7 to windows 10
Step 1: Get your company file ready
So before downloading the latest version of Enterprise, back up your company file and also ensure that it doesn’t have any data loss.
• First navigate to the Company menu and from listed options, tap on the Users > Edit the admin user.
• Make sure your company’s file name doesn’t including any special characters like “:”, “&”, and “/”.
• Also check the company’s file extension is ended with “.qbw”.
• Then proceed with Exit > restart.
• Thereafter visit the Window menu> Click Close all.
• Now from the File menu, you need to choose the Utility option.
• Afterwards, choose Verify data option.
• If all is good then you’ll receive a message stated “QuickBooks detected no problems with your data file. In case your data file has any issue then you will receive an error message and you need to fix it by repeating the above-given steps.
Step 2: Installing the upgraded version
• First you need to close all programs including anti-virus.
• Now click twice on the downloaded Enterprise file.
• After that choose server install> Database Server and QuickBooks application.
• Thereafter perform the installation process by using pop-up instructions. Once completed, click Done. Note: In case you receive an error then perform a reboot and then try to install again.
• After that, open the file in the upgraded version.
• Note: Once you sign as an admin, QuickBooks will back up the file before updating it.
Step 3: Configuration of network/server settings
• First choose the Windows Start option> click on Programs.
• Then click on the QuickBooks> QuickBooks Database Manager> Scan Folders.
• Select/add a folder for storing company files> click OK to proceed.
Download latest version
For downloading the latest version of QuickBooks Enterprise Phone Number, you need to follow the given below steps.
• First visit the https://downloads.quickbooks.com/app/qbdt/products.
• Then you need to select your product. Thereafter, then tap on the download button.
• Once done, then you need to install the downloaded version of your QuickBooks Enterprise Solution.
Hope you’ll find this article helpful material in upgrading the QuickBooks Enterprise Windows 7 to Windows 10. In case of any doubt or query regarding the latest version and up-gradation then you can call QuickBooks Live Chat Support executive via 24/7 toll-free phone number +1-884-640-1481.
Leave a reply
Your email address will not be published. required fields are marked *