IONOS from 1and1 is a popular web hosting company from Germany and it also provides some other services as well. It also provides services including domain registration, SSL certificates, email services, website builder packages, and more.
So, if you are living in Germany and want to set up your website using local servers, IONOS from 1and1 is the best bet. They have some of the best privacy and security features for anyone to safely deploy and maintain their website. And email is a part of the 1and1 services that are used by every account holder. So, if you are new to IONOS and don’t know much about email and all, then you’ve come to the right page.
Today, we will have a look at how you can sign up for the 1and1 webmail and 1and1 email login procedure as well.
Let’s get started.
First, we will look at how to create an account with 1and1 emails.
How to Sign Up for IONOS from 1and1
If you haven’t signed up for the IONOS email, then you should do it today using the steps we have listed here. You get to choose from the type of email account you want and the subscription starts at $1.
And you must know that hosting a website is not a requirement to sign up for the email service. Let’s follow the steps to sign up 1and1.com email.
- Open the official website ionos.com in your web browser and then scroll down to the Email and Office tab.
- Then, you have to select the professional email address from the drop-down menu and then click on the See Packages option.
- This will allow you to browse all the packages, choose one that suits your needs and requirements, and then click on the Continue button.
- And now you will select a domain name from the list of provided domain names with each package.
- You can add that by searching the domain name on the platform.
- Once you are done with the domain name selection, fill out all the information asked to create an account.
- And in the email field, just enter the name you want for your email address.
- Now, you will need to type in your password and then retype it.
- Then, click on the Next button to create the 1and1 email account with ease.
You can also enable the Anti-spam and premium virus protection settings options as well to protect your account. And once the account is created, you can use the forward setting to automatically forward your emails to Gmail or any other account. You can even set 1and1 email in Outlook and use your email experience in a professional email client software.
Now, let’s look at how you can use the 1and1 login page to access your account without any hassle.
How to Login to your 1and1 email account
Now, you can use the 1&1 login page to access the account but most people don’t know how to do that. So, if you are one of those, then you should follow the steps listed here to log in to your 1and1 email account.
- Open a web browser of your choice and then enter login.ionos.com in the URL bar and hit enter.
- Now, you will see the login page for 1and1 email, enter the customer ID or email address in the first box.
- Then, you need to enter the password for the account 1and1 email account and then click on the Sign-In button.
- You can also use the Remember me checkbox to keep signed in on the account.
- Once, you are in, scroll down to the webmail option and click on it to open the webmail.
That’s it, you are done with the procedure to log in to your 1and1 email account without much trouble. However, if you forget the password at any time, use the reset password option. It is very easy to reset the password of your 1and1 account, just open the login.ionos.com and click on the Reset password link from the login form and proceed with it. You will be required to verify the ownership of the account before requesting a new password for the 1and1 email. You will receive a link on your secondary email, click on that and reset the password for the 1and1 account.
Leave a reply
Your email address will not be published. required fields are marked *