There are few drivers who drive recklessly if they see a road with bicyclists, while there are some drivers who are busy with their mobile phones while driving which distracts them and they tend to ignore the bike riders around them. If the bicycle accident has taken place because of the driver’s fault, it becomes easy to ask the insurance companies for the compensation to their loss. If the aggrieved party wants to recover the damages in a hassle-free manner then they need to hire an experienced and well informed Accident Lawyer. A bike accident lawyer Wilton Manors will help the victim to get the legal help, so that he can conveniently file a case against the driver. This will help in convincing the insurance company in an easy manner followed by a fair settlement between the parties.
Things to do after a bike accident:
1.Call for police immediately: It is important to call the police right after the accident especially when you are severely injured. The victim should narrate how the accident took place and how exactly the vehicles were positioned. A copy of the complaint document signed by the police with the timing details can be used as the evidence to be submitted to the insurance company which will help in easy compensation for the loss borne by victim.
2.Click pictures: Clicking pictures of the vehicle and the scenario after the accident will add to the evidence and will help in making the case stronger. Your bike accident lawyer Wilton Manors can help doing so.
3.Try talking to the people nearby: It is better talking to the people who were an eye-witness to the whole situation. If necessary their contact details could be taken.
Their help may be required in future.
4. Consult a doctor immediately: A doctor can check how severe the injury is and can provide treatment as per the need. He can also give a prescription for smooth recovery. These medical documents can also act evidences in future.
Our goal, as your bike accident lawyer Wilton Manors, is always to maximize the dollar amount of our clients’ recoveries.There are a few structures we can do that:
- Figuring out additional defendants or other responsible parties.
- Making claims against your own insurance agencies in addition to the defendant’s.
- Seeking benefits or other compensatory amount from the government when available.
- Negotiating favorable settlements, going out of the way, just to ensure you don’t have to pay big court fees.
- Seeking compensation for damages you might not have known about, such as emotional distress damages or any other exemplary damages.
Leave a reply
Your email address will not be published. required fields are marked *