SAT is an entrance exam for students who are looking for admission to an undergraduate course in infamous countries. SAT stands for Scholastic Assessment Test which was started in the year 1926 by the college board of admission in foreign countries.
SAT exam is held to check the verbal, written, and mathematical skills of the appearing candidate and give them admission to top world-class universities. For SAT registration candidate's age is from 17-19 years. There are no restrictions on how many times a student can appear.
SAT Exam Registration
SAT Exam Registration has an easy process for students to apply from their homes. It has two methods of registration are:
- Apply directly through the online process
- Apply through offline process
How To Apply For Online Registration?
- Create a profile on their official website of the college board.
- Fill in the basic details which are asked for the registration.
- Choose the test type and then choose the nearest test center.
- Upload a passport size photograph.
- Now pay the fee through the online method.
How To Apply For Offline Registration?
- Visit the official website.
- Select an offline method of registration.
- They will provide you with a pdf guide.
- Download it and process it further.
SAT Exam Fee
Every year thousands of students appear for the SAT exam to get enrolled in a foreign country for their studies.
- For Indian students total fee is USD 101 which includes an exam fee of USD 52 and exam charges which are held in India are USD 49.
- SAT exam with Essay fee will be USD 117 which includes an exam fee of USD 68 and exam charges which is held in India is USD 49.
Leave a reply
Your email address will not be published. required fields are marked *