Many people have trouble with the change in font size in macOS Sierra. It was a very easy thing to do before, but now it's harder than ever. The reason is that the "customize" option is no longer there. You have to click on "Settings" and then go to General.
On the general page, you will find the different font styles. And you need to download some additionally. Moreover, if you use the macOS High Sierra ISO file. Then this already contains vast font styles. And you don't need to be worried about it.
How to change the font size on macOS High Sierra:
There you'll find the option for changing your size. You can change it from small, medium, large, or anything else that will fit your needs. Before this change, you could change the size by going into Photoshop and manually adding extra sizes. This was fine until you tried to change it back. The problem is that when you go to try the different sizes in Photoshop, Windows shows a message saying that Windows cannot recognize your font.
Here, even though you thought you had the right font size for the settings in Yosemite, Windows has changed them. The good news, however, is that it's easy to change the size again.
- First, go to "Settings", then click on "System Settings".
- Here you'll find the font size option. Change it from the default (8) size to any smaller size in most instances.
- However, many people wonder why they can't just as easily change the size from one of the many free fonts available for this system.
- The answer is simply that these fonts are not part of the default setup. Instead, you will need to download and install the actual Microsoft fonts.
- These fonts are part of the Windows Software Collection and are updated regularly, so they will be able to be resized to fit any screen size.
- Downloading and installing these fonts is easy.
- Simply go to the Microsoft website and look for the installer.
- Once the installer is installed, select it and press continue. Now, you should see all the different fonts, which are all available in many different sizes.
- If you wish to change font size, simply highlight each font, then press ok. Finally, restart your computer.
should immediately notice the change. Note that it only works in the "text editor" portion of the operating system. It will not work when you're using Microsoft Word or other text-based programs. However, it is a safe way to make sure your fonts look great on the new Yosemite platform.
This is how you can change font size in macOS high Sierra. This could be easy for some. But the non mac users have always issues with the mac machines. Therefore, if you are having a problem with font settings too. So this is for you. moreover, do follow us for more knowledgeable Up to date content. And also feel free to reach us in case of confusion or questions.
Leave a reply
Your email address will not be published. required fields are marked *