Yahoo is one of the most prominent email service providers with millions of users across the globe. Hackers heavily target Yahoo, making it imperative for you to have a robust password for your email account. Failure to correctly safeguard your email accounts can lead to your information being shared on the wrong platform. Hence keeping up with your passwords and consistently modifying them is essential. If you don’t know how to go about it, you are at the right place. Here you’ll find a complete guide on How to Change Yahoo Password.
Steps to Change Yahoo Password on the Desktop
Here are the steps mentioned below following which you can change your yahoo password on desktop:
- First of all, you need to log in to your Yahoo Account security page.
- Now, click Change Password.
- Next, enter your new password and click Continue.
- Enter the password again for confirmation and click Continue to finish the process.
Steps to Change Yahoo Password on Yahoo Mobile App
Follow the below-mentioned steps to change the Yahoo password on the mobile app:
- Select Profile in the top left corner.
- Now, click Account Info.
- Then, select Security Settings and enter the security code for your phone.
- Click change password.
- Next, click I Would Rather Change My Password.
- Type in your new password twice, and then click Continue.
Changing passwords regularly is crucial to prevent hackers from violating your privacy. By following the steps mentioned above, you can easily change your Yahoo password. Hopefully, this guide helps you in keeping your account safe.
Leave a reply
Your email address will not be published. required fields are marked *