AOL or American Online has been offering several services but AOL Mail (an email service provider) has always driven the most users along with utility. Yes, it has seen a lot of downfalls, but has never given up and has come back with better solutions. With being a part of Verizon, it has acquired its email users along with their existing users. There are a lot of reasons why one may be unable to have a successful AOL Mail login, one of them is forgetting their existing password. So let’s look at the account creation procedure and then the step to change or reset the forgotten existing password.
Joining the AOL Mail network
1. From your browser get into the AOL Mail website.
2. Go for the “Login/Join” key link and then “Sign-Up”.
3. Provide the required details for the sign-up.
4. Ensure the details filled in are valid.
5. Hit on the “Submit” option link to finish the process.
Note: Enjoy a free web-based service with AOL Mail login post account creation.
Getting a new password for your account
Whatever may be the reason, there is always a possibility that you might lose or forget your set password for the account. Let’s see how you can change/reset it:
1. Type in the login pages’ link in the browser's address bar.
2. Provide your AOL Mail username and go for “Forgot Password”.
3. Match your security option and provide your email or phone number.
4. Follow the prompted instructions, set a new password, and confirm it.
AOL Mail has always been the most appreciated service among other AOL services. Although it has seen a lot of challenges, it has managed to keep its head high and kept moving forward. Now, a part of Verizon, AOL Mail has been doing great with retaining its clients along with acquiring new ones from Verizon. Mentioned above are the steps to create an account and change/reset your password for the AOL Mail login.
Read More: redeem amazon promotional code
Leave a reply
Your email address will not be published. required fields are marked *