Simple Tools and Steps to Speed Up Your Windows Based Computer
1. First safety: create a system restore point by pressing Windows key+R
Type rstrui.exe in it.
Click on (OK) System restore window will open.
Click Next and follow the instruction to create a restore point.
Now, all you need is to download CCleaner and Malwarebytes Anti Malware. For Which links:
Malwarebytes Anti Malware: https://www.malwarebytes.com/mwb-download/thankyou/
2. On CCleaner (under Custom Clean) use the following options:
- Windows and Applications Cleaner (uncheck any item you find unnecessary)
- Under Tools use the Uninstall option to remove unnecessary programs
- Under Tools use the Startup option to disable unnecessary Startup entries
- Under Tools use the Browser Plugins option to disable any unwanted or risky add ons/extensions/plugins
- Under Registry option scan for issues and once it is done finding them, use Fix option to remove registry errors, but make sure to backup the entries--CCleaner will give the option to do so run this program every day after your work is done on your PC
3. Run a defrag using Disk Defragmenter from the hard drive/ C: Drive Properties dialog box at least once a month (the process can take some time to finish).
4. Run a Threat Scan using free version of Malwarebytes Anti-Malware. Make sure you enable the ‘scan for rootkits’ option under Settings-->Detection and Protection and quarantine any threats (make sure you do not enable the trial version unless you plan to buy it). Run Malwarebytes Quick Scan on a weekly basis.
5. Restart your computer.
By Amit Kumar
Leave a reply
Your email address will not be published. required fields are marked *