I need ideas for decorating a teenage girl’s birthday cake. Any suggestions???
Yes, there are many different cake decoration ideas for birthday cakes. You can check the various designer cakes such as birthday cakes, anniversary cakes, and more. You also use the cakes for every small occasion. If you have your baby’s birthday or your parent’s anniversary, a decorative cake always becomes the point of attraction at the party.
How to Decorate Cake
1. Take all of the icing put it in your hand and go CRAZY!!!!!!!!!! let it fall anywhere I did it to my cake and it turned out cool
2. Flowers- Teen girls can be tough, but I think that bright flowers would be nice, like daisies and gerbera daisies in bright yellows, pinks, and oranges with green accents. If you are doing a two-layer cake, I would suggest using fresh flowers. As long as they are clean, they won't hurt anyone. You can even ask a florist for about 20 flowers for a cake. They usually use their leftovers and encase the stem in a protective wrap they use for weddings. It can be cheap and so cute!
3. Music and Dance-Can you ask her? What are her favorite colors and music and movies and activities? You can make a cake very personal and something very special if it includes a few of her favorite things. Organize the music and dance party for them and a small decoration with balloons.
4. Some cinnamon and powder sugar easy and way healthier than frosting if you want to get fancy, get one of them crippled Barbies with no legs, the cake is the dress then.
5. I would go with really bright colors, hot pinks, yellows, and purples. I would stay away from flowers and anything that can be too girly, and stick with things that are more of designs than actual items. I think with the newer generations, more artistic (colors, and decorations of designs) are more of the way to go!
6. Special Theme-What is the teen into like music??? Fashion, cooking, games, things from school, what do they say like boooyaah in your face or cool dude take something that is so totally them and then put that on the cake. Like if they are into a certain band like my chemical romance, go to that band web site and see their logo and what they use and music notes put that stuff on the cake, school band you can put what they play, but only do that if it’s the one thing they are into that makes them tick right now so to speak.
7. Crunch up Some Scour Bars, and sprinkle those on the top and sides, girl’s love Chocolate...
8. When I was looking for ideas to do my daughter’s birthday cake, their buttercream frosting is great. That is what I always use.
9. Sure, use fresh fruit strawberries, raspberries, and blackberries to be exact. Slice strawberry fans around the cake. Then when you serve the slices sprinkle the other berries around the slice. You'd be surprised how well the cake and the berries complement each other :) Chocolate shavings (or drizzles) and caramel drizzles also make a pretty cake. You can even buy edible flowers to adorn the cake plate.
10. What does the birthday girl like? You can get very creative! Color the icings in her favorite colors and do a fun design on the cake. Or, go with a certain theme: shopping, flowers, animals, stars, dots. Also, look on websites for ideas.
As you know about decorating the cakes. If you any confusion about then you can see more designs and decorative cake design on online cake delivery in Jaipur or you can customize the cakes. Along with cake decoration, you select some flowers and gifts to surprise your little ones. Make the day special with delicious cakes and get the full of enjoyment of celebration.