With the United States and China in the lead, India is the world’s 3rd largest consumer of petrol. Fuel is just as important as oxygen in any industry. The petroleum industry has seen a significant increase in the demand for fuel in India. With increased spending, oil companies in India have set a target of opening about 65,000 petrol pumps this year, which has simplified the whole process of applying for a fuel pump. Over the years the Indian market has seen an increase in petrol pumps of around 45% and there are many entrepreneurs who are interested in the sector. So, if you are planning to open a petrol pump, this can be seen as a golden opportunity.
In this era of competition, Nayara Energy has marked its presence as one of the fastest-growing oil refineries in Pan India. With countless retail stations to their credit, Nayara Energy has spread its wings intending to open outlets throughout the nation.
With the advent of alternative energy vehicles namely Electric Vehicles, the Petroleum industry worldwide has seen a collapse. But now the Industry is accelerating as people re-enter the business looking to enter the profitable oil business.
With the smoothened rules of the Petroleum Companies, people are all set to enter the business with a well-known Oil Company. The government set-up some rules and procedures for applying for a petrol pump. So, in order to determine your eligibility for registration, below are the key points mentioned to check whether you are eligible to apply.
Eligibility Terms: -
• Any Indian person can apply for a petrol pump, but if the person is not a resident of India, he or she must stay in India for a minimum of180 days before applying for a petrol pump.
• The age of the applicant must fall between 21 and 55 years. However, the families of freedom fighters have some relaxation in this criterion.
• Your 10th mark sheet will be needed to show as proof of your age.
• Further, there is another criterion for opening the petrol pump in a rural area that requires any applicant from the SC / ST / OBC category to have 10th class, while for the General category the requirement is passing of 12th class.
• Similarly, to apply for a petrol pump, in an urban area, the applicant must be a student. Here also, there are exceptions for freedom fighters and the criterion of minimum qualification doesn’t apply to them.
In addition, companies take every necessary step to make the process easier. Giants like Nayara Energy have opted for more sophisticated ways to apply for a fuel pump, enabling the company to allow you to open the nearest petrol pump as quickly as possible.
Leave a reply
Your email address will not be published. required fields are marked *